domenica 13 maggio 2012

May, 05 and 05 - SPRING WIGGLE FOREST PARTY, LONDON

Praparations:
- food
- vines
- beer
- 9£ tend for one child (we are in 4 girls!! hihih)
- blanchets of the MSB (we have not the sleeping bags)
- enthusiasm!!


All in the backpacks!
Call the taxy..


..and go,
this is the beginning!!
Direction: Somewhere in London, in a magic forest!



Departure photo, in the train station!
We are all togeter and we have all our thing with us!


First beer, is not a beginning without the first beer!!





"Fast-lunch" in the train!


Yeee...we are arrived!!
First thing, pitch the tend!
Nice psychedelic tend, grat for the occasion!



mmm...there's a bit of mud!!!


Also Berenice is arrived!!





Rosa!!! You are already fallen down!?!?!
hahahaha,the first of many others falls!!!
:-P


Vinello..




Ei man!!!! Great man!!!!!





PUT THE FINGEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





 Love!!






hahahah...he looked like Beetlejuice!




It's getting dark.





From here to the day after, there's a big hole...no more pictures!
I spent the rest of the night in front of the fire. I was the fire-girl...my job: keeping the fire on!!
Wow, all the night (I went to sleep at about 7 in the morning) sitting on a wooden platform got me two big blows on the ass!! My bones are pointed!!
The other girls found good companies!!!

In the morning, at about 10, I woke up and I was bored!!
Next pictures are the results!!!
Psychedelic pictures in a psychedelic tend!!!!!!!!







The world outside..
..now I can see where we are!


Mud on the shoes.


Our tend.


Others tends.


My "tend-bag"..I slept here in the first part of the morning!


Pavilion one.



What remains of pavilion two.


People still dancing.


 My fire exausting.


Berenice has gone home, Alice has different company, Rosa and I are wake up, the party is still on (the music NEVER stopped)...
...so, start again!!!


























But what's happened!?!
We were just getting in the right mode, and they finish all!!!
The party is over!!!
Nooooo
We supposed it would last until tomorrow morning!!

Be..ok..start to do the bagages!!



This was the end: Alice remains there, Rosa and I left. Two backpacks for me!!!!!!!



2 commenti:

  1. Ahahah, c'era anche il cappellaio matto!
    E una ragazza con le labbra blu... (?).

    Figata!
    P.s.: ma lì si può bere anche "allo scoperto"?

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. beh..diciamo che in questa particolare circostanza si poteva fare qualsiasi cosa allo scoperto!!!
      hihi
      ;-)

      Elimina